It’s finally December! I feel like this year has really flown by. I’ve have had some really low lows, but it’s also been one of the best year’s I’ve ever experienced (I got engaged!). I can’t believe it’s taken me until December to decide to start a monthly focus post. Going forward I really want to share with you (and in a way keep myself accountable) my goals for the new month. I think it’s important to set some focuses going ahead – whether they be serious or light-hearted. It’ll also be a great way of reflecting on the month when it comes to an end – and even better to reflect at the end of the year too.
December’s focuses are definitely going to be around Christmas and clear outs. As we’re coming to the end of the year, it’s only natural to start clearing out in preparation for the new year. This is going to be a very busy month for me, but I’m looking forward to it! So let’s take a look at all I want to focus on in the month of December:
- Embrace the change at Christmas. This is the first time I’ll be spending Christmas away from my parents and siblings.
- Explore at least one Christmas market
- Post more regularly on my blog site (at least 2 posts a week). I was tempted to commit to Blogmas, but maybe next year!
- Start and complete Christmas shopping!
- Buy the page boy and little bride outfits for my wedding
- Clear out my beauty room
- Complete my clear out of my wardrobe
- Plan content for next year on my blog and possibly youtube
It just wanted to end this post with some encouragement. Christmas can be a very difficult time for many, especially if loved ones are no longer present. Take this time to not get too caught up in the commercialism of it all and really cherish moments you have – whether that be alone or with others. Go out of your way to create special moments this month – even just for yourself. See how you can get that ‘me time’ this Christmas in this post.
Do you write goals for the new month? Have you got any that you could share with us below? Let me know!
THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED POST, HOWEVER SOME LINKS ARE AFFILIATES WHICH MEANS I RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION % SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO PURCHASE THROUGH MY LINK. ALL ITEMS MENTIONED WERE PURCHASED BY MYSELF (UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED).